Sunday, August 2nd – Tuesday, 4th, 2015
Buckin’ Starts at 7 p.m.
Tickets on sale July 1st at the Budweiser Events Center Box Office,
by phone at 877-544-TIXX (5499) or online at www.ComcastTix.com.
|Advance Sale Ticket Prices:
General Seating - $10.00 & $15.00
|4-H Family Night Ticket Price:
(Can only be ordered through a 4-H Leader)
General Seating - $8.00
|Group discounts are available
Email or call (970) 619-4122
“Founding Partners” tickets can be picked up at the Budweiser Event Center ticket office between June 1st and June 30th.
- Stock Contractor – Beutler & Son Rodeo Company
- Announcer – Hadley Barrett
- Bull Fighters – Andy Burelle & Dusty Tuckness
- Clown & Barrel Man – John Harrison
- Specialty Act – Milissa Navarre
Rodeo Performance Intermission Schedule:
- Sunday, August 2nd – Lamb and Goat Scramble
- Monday, August 3rd – Calf Scramble, Parade of Champions & 4H Family Night
- Tuesday, August 4th – Pig Scramble, “Tough Enough to Wear Pink” Night and Larimer County Fair & Rodeo Queen Coronation
If you are interested in “Season Tickets” please Email or call Mary at 970-619-4009.
Rodeo Committee: Steve Humann, Rick Harris, Richard Rule