Sunday, August 3 – Tuesday, August 5, 2014
Buckin’ Starts at 7 p.m.
Tickets on sale July 1st at the Budweiser Events Center Box Office,
by phone at 877-544-TIXX (5499) or online at www.ComcastTix.com.
|Advance Sale Ticket Prices:
General Seating - $10.00 & $15.00
|4-H Family Night Ticket Price:
(Can only be ordered through a 4-H Leader)
General Seating - $8.00
|“Founding Partners” tickets can be picked up at the Budweiser Event Center ticket office between June 1st and June 30th.|
- Stock Contractor – Beutler & Son Rodeo Company
- Announcer – Hadley Barrett
- Bull Fighters – Andy Burelle & Dusty Tuckness
- Clown & Barrel Man – Mark Swingler
- Specialty Act – Mark Swingler
Rodeo Performance Intermission Schedule:
- Sunday, August 3rd – Lamb Scramble
- Monday, August 4th – Calf Scramble, Parade of Champions, & 4H Family Night
- Tuesday, August 5th -Goat Scramble, “Tough Enough to Wear Pink” Night, & Larimer County Fair and Rodeo Queen Coronation
If you are interested in “Season Tickets” please Email or call Mary at 970-619-4009.
Rodeo Committee: Steve Humann, Rick Harris, Richard Rule